Wednesday, February 29, 2012

AVATAR



"""Avatar"""! The movie ends with this word. Cast,crew and other techinicans names are being listed on the screen.

"Oh my God! Whadda movie it was! James camerooon must have got god's gifts.I love the way he made this movie. I wish I was his girl friend! :) :) :)  AWEEEEESOME!! He himself is a wonderful avatar!!".Lancy applauds James camerron after watching avatar with his soul mate Jake. Jake admires the movie very much and loves the way his partner enjoys talking about it.

"Obviously,this is James cameroon,lady. He must be wonderful and so his movies!"Jake's reply to Lancy's exclamtory words.

"I love those Navi characters.I was almost assumed myself to be a Navi while watching the first half of the movie.Lovely creatures and oh my god~ the Pandora - the paradise and a lovely place I have ever been or seen in the movies. More than computer graphics,pandora seems to be the god's own shelter". Lancy adds.

"Hmm.. May be. Dont love the way the Navi's romanced.?." Jake turns romantic

"Oh my man!!! Yeah Indeed" Lancy  throws back the answer with a cute smile..

"Jake! Do you remember the scene when the heroine navi went along with the hero for the first time. I loved the adventures and the way she narrated the pandora's beauty to the hero. I remember you then and my mind related that with the way we roamed around your place and you were describing the beautiful part of your city,dear" lancy's questions indulges jack to feel high on himself.

"Great! You must be the best awesome partner one could ever have." Jake nods his head accepting himself as being gifted.

"Jake,Did you like the Toruks? with whom the hero connects his mind...."

"Lancy,Isn't that similar to way we connect our minds?"Jake laughs and Lancy joins him with a sound laughter and adds "Hey,Dont do that with your car, my man?, you would go off with the air? and I am sure I dont find any other Toruks to connect my mind to find you in this part of the world?" they both burst out of laughters and they are about to reach their home"


Jake parks his new silver colored merchedes in the parking area of his apartment and meantime lancy looks for keys to house keys.Jake understands that Lancy needs the doors key and throws the keys to her!!

"Jake,Hey... Jake, I am not able to open the door,What the hell it is,Help me out?" Lancy screams after struggling to open the door for few mins.

"Lancy, you could never open our house door with my car keys... ha ha ha ha ha.SORRRY SORRY .. I'm coming...I'm coming.." Jake replies with the laughter...

Jakes opens the house and Lancy is shocked/stunned/amazed/ (or the other adjectives) at seeing the living room.The room is decorated with her favorite colors. Garland of fresh flowers was arranged her to welcome  to the house.."Oh my GOD"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"... There is another stack of flowers arranged in heart shaped with a cake in the middle of it.

"Whats that"??? Lancy happens to hear a unusual noise in the corner of the house". She finds a couple of cute little puppies,seem to be waiting for lancy to hold them. How lovely pets they are :) :) Lancy kisses and holds them in her hands:)

"My Man!!!................. "lancy's accolades must impress Jake. Lancy calls him and he is not around there.But where is he?????A Sudden darkness frightens lancy for a second .In a minute's time, she is surrounded by 25 candle lights almost lightened up in all parts of the room..She has almost become an angel of the paradise and this appeals to be the way she enjoyed pandora an hour back.Lancy is yet to come to her normal state and the door is being knocked. She finds a way to open the door amidst the environment and there you go!!

Cute little girls of 5-7 years(old) are coming towards lancy with the set of roses in their hands and are kissing lancy with the warmth love..What adjectives do you need?'

"Oooops .What is this"..Lancy feels something falls on her and guess what is that??Lavender flowers!!! "Where does Jake get these from???".

She needs jake now... She calls jake"Jake!!! Where are youu................."!!

"Hey! Lancy . I am here. Look at the stairs!!!"... Lancy finds him and he has been capturing all these moments with this HQ canon!

"Now tell me!!Am i supposed to be better than James Cameroon".... He smiles and approaches her with a colorful card in his hand.

"Happy Valentines day" ..............

Tears of love .... Ecstatic state of being loved.... Don't these emotions carry their life all the way?



I really do not know or find words to describe lancy's poetic reply to him..Ahhh! I just stop here. You dont need words to describe or narrative this emotional bliss.
Hope you enjoyed reading :) :)

5 comments:

  1. very very romantic! so lovely! i wish i was Jake's Lancy.. hehe.. keep writing more interesting stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waooooo,lovely, immensely romantic with all its words and expressions. Thanks dear to give me such a privilege. It was really a wonderful experience. Everybody longs to be loved like this. Obviously I have my share of plate. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its lovely and good one!!!!!!!nice job karthick keep going !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete